For many of you Tropicana Clubbers, Club Tropicana doesn’t need an introduction. For the other Club Tropicana rookies: scroll through these pages, look at the after movie, pictures, and get a taste of the most exciting, smashing and the craziest hockey tournament of this continent.
Our line-up this year will bring you a mix of quality and party music and this year we are pushing it even further! Each hockey player will receive a free ticket for the Belfius Eurohockey Championships on Wednesday 21st August. This is when we will all support together the Red Panthers in “the Club Tropicana stand” in their last pool game against Spain for a place in the Semi-Finals of the Belfius Eurohockey Championships. This gives you also access to the official Club Tropicana afterparty at the tournament venue later that evening.
And wait! There is more! Will your team crown themselves to the ultimate champions of Club Tropicana? Then each player will receive a VIP-ticket incl. walking dinner for the Belfius Eurohockey Championships.
What are you waiting for? Get your team together and sign-up fast before tickets sell out! If you just want to party and enjoy the vibe grab here your tickets as well.
Welcome to Club Tropicana!
Whether you consider our Tropical event to be an excuse for having a great weekend out partying, hockey does remain the main activity of this event. The rules of the game therefore must be clear.
- A min. of 10 players and a max. of 16 players for one team is allowed (1 goalie)
- Per team you need a min. of 3 girls (2 girls always on field)
- All players must be 18 years or older
- Registration opens Monday 18th February at 15:00
- Each team captain must register his/her team
- The team captain must choose a team name and the type of league: Beginners League or Pro League
- The team captain must pay immediately for every player he/she subscribes
- After submitting your registration form and payment has been received you will receive a confirmation email
- With the confirmation email you will need to complete the names of your team members at least two weeks in advance of Club Tropicana!
- IMPORTANT: you can NOT add any team members!!
- The following information is need from each player to complete the registration:
- First & surname
- Date of birth
- Member of the Koninklijke Belgische Hockey Bond (KBHB) in 2019: YES/NO
- Vegetarian: YES/NO
To complete the names of your team you will need the reference number you received in your confirmation email. Please click HERE to go to your team management and complete your team!
- The tournament is Friday 28th & Saturday 29th June
- First hockey match will start Friday at 20:00 and the last match will start Saturday at 19:00
- There will be no matches on Sunday 30th June
- Player Ticket 115 EUR pp (excl. costs):
- All-in ticket for Hockey Tournament & Music Festival – doors Friday at 6PM.
- Four meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast/lunch/BBQ)
- One round of beer for each team
- Welcome bag for each team
- Spot on the camping
- One ticket for the Belfius Eurohockey Championships on Wednesday 21st August 2019
- Friday Music Festival 20 EUR pp (excl. costs)
- Entrance Friday night Music Festival, doors Friday 6PM.
- Saturday Music Festival 25 EUR pp (excl. costs)
- Entrance Saturday Music Festival, doors Saturday 12AM.
- Combi Music Festival 35 EUR pp (excl. costs)
- Entrance Friday & Saturday Music Festival, doors Friday at 6PM, Saturday at 12AM.
- Saturday BBQ Ticket 20 EURO pp (excl. costs)
- Ticket for Saturday evening BBQ. Only in combination with a ‘Saturday Music Festival’ or a ‘Combi Music Festival’. This BBQ-ticket does not give you access to enter the Hockey Tournament or Music Festival zone.
Each team member of the winning team will receive a VIP ticket incl. walking dinner for the Belfius Eurohockey Championships.
At Club Tropicana we will make sure the food is of top quality! The most gastronomic taste papilla’s will be satisfied. If you participate in the hockey tournament 4 meals are included: from Friday evening till Saturday evening. If you are not participating at the tournament but you would like to enjoy the food, please grab your BBQ ticket fast (limited availability).
Sleepover in tents for Friday and Saturday is possible and highly recommended.